• High Gain Amplified Roof Antenna
- Provides 38 dB gain via internal LNA.
• Re-Radiating Amplifier with External Power Supply
• Optional Kit Mounting Hardware
- Roof Antenna Mount & Re-Radiating Amplifier Mount available.
The GPS Hangar Networked Re-Radiating Kit (HNRRKIT) is a re-radiating kit that is designed for hangars or other large spaces without obstructions to restrict and attenuate the signal. The GPS L1 signal received by the included roof antenna is amplified and re-radiated to GPS receivers inside of a denied space using the passive re-radiating antenna. The HNRRKIT consists of an active roof antenna, a passive re-radiating antenna, and a re-radiating amplifier (HNRRKAMP) with an external power supply that powers the entire system. A cable from the roof antenna to the re-radiating kit is required and can be purchased separately.
In the standard Networked (Externally Powered) configuration, the re-radiating amplifier output (J1) is DC Blocked while the antenna port provides 5 VDC to power the roof antenna. Custom gain, DC power, and connector configurations are available upon request.
- To re-radiate signal indoors for GPS product testing.
- To maintain GPS signal for emergency vehicles parked indoors..
Please note that the HNRRKIT does not include antenna mounts.
Click here to browse antenna mounts.
An FCC Experimental Broadcast license is required to operate this device, with the following exceptions:
- Device is operated in a shielded environment, such as an anechoic chamber.
- Device is operated in conjunction with a reradiating hood.
- Device is operated by federal or DoD personnel with the approval of the local spectrum manager.
Click Here for assistance calculating your re-radiating kit link budget and applying for your experimental license.