GPS Networking does not want to receive confidental or proprietary information from you through our website. Please note that any information or material sent to GPS Networking through the website will be deemed NOT to be confidental. By sending GPS Networking any information or material, you grant an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that GPS Networking is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in this site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting GPS Networking products. GPS Networking makes no representation that materials or products depicted int he site are appropriate or available for all locations.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Colorado without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.
GPS Networking, Inc. demonstrates our commitment to your privacy in part by notifying you of the following:
- what personally identifiable information is collected through this site;
- how the information is used;
- with whom the information may be shared;
- the kind of security procedures in place to protect this sensitive information; and
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact our Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1.800.463.3063.
Your IP address, browser, and reference site domain name are logged every time you visit our site. This data can be used strictly for the analysis of load information and maximizing the efficiency of our servers. We will not share this data with anyone in any way.
"Cookies" are files stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. These cookies help us identify our account holders and optimize their shopping experience. They do not include any data that will identify you personally. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but allow you to disable them if you wish.
Ordering from GPSNetworking.com
From time to time, we may use the purchases you make to customize our product recommendations. We also track customer traffic patterns and site usage. Traffic and usage data is used only to improve our site's design and provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience.
Opening a GPS Networking Account
We require your name, company name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and telephone number to open an account for you. We may also ask some additional rent from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner.
Questions about Our Policies
If you have any questions regarding any of our privacy policies, please contact our Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1.800.463.3063.
GPS Networking, Inc. owns and retains the copyrights in the materials found in the GPS Networking web site. Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy or republish, in any form, any information found on the GPS Networking Web site. No material from this site or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by GPS Networking, Inc. may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
GPS NETWORKING INCORPORATED is a trademark of GPS NETWORKING, Inc. and IS used under license.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL OF THE INFORMATION IT CONTAINS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Information on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein.
Limitation of Liabilities
GPS Networking makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which you may access through this one. When you access a non-GPS Networking website, please understand that it is independent from GPS Networking, and that GPS Networking has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-GPS Netowrking website does not mean that GPS Networking endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses and other items of destructive nature. IN NO EVENT, IN REGARD TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED SITE, WILL GPS NETWORKING BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OF ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANC, ERROR, OMISSION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUIDNG, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Confidential or Proprietary Information
GPS Networking is pleased to hear from you and welcomes your comments regarding GPS Networking products. Unfortunately, you will understand that GPS Networking, Inc. (GPS Networking) managed and operates this web site.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this web site. Your use of this web site confirms your unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this web site.
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusing of any products or services in this Web Site at at particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
- Accuracy of Information. GPS Networking attempts to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on the Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reseve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of informaiton prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Use of this Web Site. The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by GPS Networking and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of GPS Networking and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, including GPS Networking and its affiliates. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of GPS Networking or such third party owner.
- Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without GPS Networking's prior permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without GPS's prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by GPS Networking, or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither GPS Networking nor any of its affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. GPS Networking nor any of its affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that GPS Networking may have at law or in equity, if GPS Networking reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, GPS Networking may take any action they reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this Web Site of the related materials. GPS Networking will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subopena requesting or directing GPS Networking to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Disclaimers. Your use of this site is at your own risk. The materials and services provided in connection with the web site are provided "as is" without the warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Neither GPS Networking nor any of their affiliates warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or services on or through this web site. The materials and services on or through this web site may be out of date. Neither GPS Networking nor its affiliates make any commitment or assumes any duty to update such materials or services. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- All products and services purchased on or through this web site are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors and suppliers, if any. To the fullest extent permissible by law, GPS Networking hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including any implied warranties with respect to the products and services listed or purchased on or through this web site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, GPS Netowrking hereby expressly disclaims all liability from product defect of failure, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation. We make no warranties to those defined as "consumers" in the Magnuson-Moss Warranty-Federal Trade Commission Improvements Act. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- Limitations of Liability. GPS Networking assumes no indirect liability or responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. In no event will GPS Networking or its affiliates, their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors, assignees, retail partners nor any party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this web site, any web sites linked to this web site, or the materials, information or servies contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
IN additon to being able to call our customer service department, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you email us, your emails are stored within our system so that we may refer to previous emails from you as needed sot hat we may properly address your questions and concerns., The information you provided to our customer serivce department is not shared with anyone without your consent.
From time to time, we may engage certain third parties to observe and track the behavior of the users of this website in order to evaluate the performance and features of this site. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services.
Additionally, we may share non-personal, non-individual statistical informaiton with our marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties for research purposes. That is, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your personal informaiton. The only time you are required to sign on our site is when you are making a purchase and would like us to use your stored information. ON the Checkout page, you will be asked to access your existing account or create a new one. Existing account holders are prompted for their ID (your email address) and password. This password is for your protection. If you don't have your password, there is a link that reads "Lost your password?" Click on this for instructions on how to get your password.
If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different to seek a return and refunds for such product or services in accordance with the returns and refunds posted to this web site.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. GPS Networking may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated leagal notices or terms located on particular pages at this web site.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and GPS Networking to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. This Web Site is administered by GPS Networking from its offices in Colorado. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Web Site shall be brought only in the courts of the State of Colorado. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Account Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable fro any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend,k or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or concerns, we invite you to call our Customer Service Department at 1.800.463.3063.