- Amplified Roof Antenna
- Variable Gain Re-Radiating Amplifier with Power Supply
- Re-Radiating Amp Gain Varies from 0 to +30 dB
- Mounting Kit Hardware
- Roof Antenna Mount & Re-Radiating Amp Mount
- 50 ft. of LMR 400 cable
The GPS-ITS (GPS Indoor Testing Solution) is a complete re-radiating system that allows reradiation of the GPS L1 signal indoors. The GPS-ITS consists of a L1 GPS Antenna, a Roof Antenna mount (L1RAMB), an Amplifier Mounting Bracket (WRUMT), a Variable Gain Re-radiating Amplifier, a Re-radiating Antenna and 50 ft. LMR 400 cable. The GPS L1 signal from the roof antenna is amplified and radiated indoors. Thus, if a receiver has line of sight with the re-radiating antenna, it can receive the GPS signal indoors up to 100 feet away.
An FCC Experimental Broadcast license is required to operate this device, with the following exceptions:
- Device is operated in a shielded environment, such as an anechoic chamber.
- Device is operated in conjunction with a reradiating hood.
- Device is operated by federal or DoD personnel with the approval of the local spectrum manager.
Click Here for assistance calculating your re-radiating kit link budget and applying for your experimental license.