- High Gain Amplified Roof Antenna
- Provides 38 dB gain via internal LNA.
- Variable Gain Re-Radiating Amplifier with LCD Screen and External Power Supply
- Push button adjustable gain from 1 dB to 30 dB.
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Roof Antenna Mount & Re-Radiating Amplifier Mount included.
- 50 ft. of LMR400 Low Loss Cable
- Custom lengths available at additional cost.
The GPS Indoor Testing Solution (GPS-ITS) comes with everything you need to build a complete re-radiating system that can re-radiate the GPS L1 signal indoors. The GPS L1 signal received by the roof antenna is amplified and re-radiated to GPS receivers indoors, eliminating the need to attach receivers directly to the roof antenna. The GPS-ITS consists of an active roof antenna, a passive re-radiating antenna, a roof antenna mount (L1RAMB), a re-radiating amplifier mount (WRUMT), 50ft of LMR400 cable, and a variable gain re-radiating amplifier (NVGLCDLA30RPDC) with an external power supply that powers the entire system. With 50ft of LMR400 low loss coax cable connecting the roof antenna to the re-radiating amplifier, the GPS-ITS will transmit the GPS signal indoors to receivers up to 200 feet away. In the standard Networked (Externally Powered) configuration, the re-radiating amplifier output (J1) is DC Blocked.
- Re-radiates the L1 signal indoors for GPS product testing.
- Saves time and money by keeping aircraft hangared during navigation system maintenance.
The use is limited to activity for the purpose of testing RNSS equipment/systems.
An FCC Experimental Broadcast license is required to operate this device, with the following exceptions:
- Device is operated in a shielded environment, such as an anechoic chamber.
- Device is operated in conjunction with a reradiating hood.
- Device is operated by federal or DoD personnel with the approval of the local spectrum manager.
CLICK HERE FOR ASSISTANCE CALCULATING YOUR RE-RADIATING KIT LINK BUDGET AND APPLYING FOR YOUR EXPERIMENTAL LICENSE.