As part of our AS9100D Quality Management System, the following requirements apply to all applicable purchase orders:
- Any requirements included in specifications, drawings, process requirements, work instructions, and other supporting documentation are included in these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise specified, all work should be to industry standards and done according to material, product, and equipment manuals. Non-standard processes, products, or materials must be approved.
- Supplier personnel must be appropriately trained for the work being performed.
- Communication between the supplier and GPS Networking should be limited to the purchasing agent or the requesting engineer.
- Supplier performance will be monitored and assessed yearly on the basis of on-time delivery, product quality, pricing, and other key performance indicators.
- Source Inspection may be required for verification or validation of supplier performance. Inspection may be performed by GPS Networking, customers, or regulatory authorities.
- Unless otherwise specified, changes to our designs are not allowed without individual approval.
- Objective evidence must be supplied for requirements identified as key characteristics on the purchase order or other supporting documentation.
- Supplier deliverables shall be tested, inspected, and verified in accordance with all provided documentation. Material shall be free of cosmetic blemishes.
- Any required statistical techniques for product acceptance shall be listed on the purchase order or other supporting documentation.
- All suppliers must implement a quality management system or quality manual.
- If portions of the job are outsourced, the third party must be approved by GPS Networking.
- All suppliers must notify GPS Networking of nonconforming products, processes, or services. Resolution of the nonconformity must be approved by GPS Networking.
- Suppliers are required to prevent the use of Conflict Mineral or Materials
- All suppliers shall prevent the use of counterfeit parts.
- EEE parts should only be purchased through the OEM or an authorized distributor
- Suppliers must notify GPS Networking if their products, processes, or services change in a way which could affect product quality.
- Suppliers must flow down GPS Networking and customer requirements to their external providers.
- Documents and paperwork related to GPS Networking purchase orders shall be retained for a minimum of three years or as specified by supporting documentation, whichever duration is longer.
- Our suppliers play a crucial part in ensuring GPS Networking products conform to our product safety and quality standards. Ethical behavior is essential and it is expected that our suppliers cultivate an ethical workplace culture.
Additional, per job requirements may be included elsewhere on the purchase order.
Following these quality provisions will improve the quality and safety of our products.
Applicable Purchase Orders
Material which will be directly used in our products must abide by our quality provisions. The requirements in each of our purchase orders together with its associated documents are our only requirement for that purchase order. If any of the following items are part of the PO, the quality provisions apply:
- Electronic Components
- Lids, Baseplates, or Housings
- RF connectors
- Painting or Plating Services
- Circuit Boards
Thank you for your help!
Revision B - Effective 1/1/21