- Easily Customizable Variable Gain Amplifier
- Customize the output gain between 0 and 30 dB with easy-to-use buttons and LCD screen.
- Wide Accepted Frequency Range
- Accepts signals from the entire L-Band, covering all major GNSS constellations.
This Variable Gain with LCD screen Line Amplifier 30dB Regulated Pass DC (VGLCDLA30RPDC) is an active one input, one output amplifier optimized for GPS applications. This amplifier will amplify the provided signal from 0 to 30 dB and can be changed using the LCD and the control buttons to the side. This equipment accepts signals covering all major GNSS constellations with excellent gain flatness. In the standard configuration, the J1 port accepts DC voltage from a connected GPS receiver. This voltage is regulated and used to power the internal amplifiers and screen while unregulated voltage is passed through the antenna port to power a connected active antenna or other upstream devices.
In the Networked (Externally Powered) configuration, the output (J1) is DC Blocked, and a customer-defined output voltage is provided via the antenna port. Custom gain, DC power, and connector configurations are available upon request.
- As an in-line amplifier to negate the insertion loss of a long cable run.
- To add amplification to a signal provided by a passive antenna.
Note: Previous versions of this product featured an internal potentiometer which was accessed via a hole in the lid. To adjust these older units, remove the red hole-plug and use a small flathead screwdriver to adjust the internal potentiometer until the desired gain is achieved.