- Re-Radiating Amplifier with Power Supply
- Optional Mounting Kit Hardware
- Variable Gain Option Available
- Re-Radiating Amp Gain Varies from 0 to +23 dB
The GPS Portable Re-Radiating Kit (PNRRKIT) is a re-radiating system that allows re-radiation of the GPS L1 signal indoors. The PNRRKIT consists of a re-radiating amplifier with a wall mount plug-in transformer that powers the entire system, and a passive L1 re-radiating antenna. The GPS L1 signal from the roof antenna is amplified and radiated indoors.Thus, if a receiver has line of sight with the reradiating antenna, it can receive the GPS signal indoors up to 100 feet away.
Please note that the PNRRKIT does not include antenna mounts.
CLICK HERE TO BROWSE ANTENNA MOUNTS.
An FCC Experimental Broadcast license is required to operate this device, with the following exceptions:
- Device is operated in a shielded environment, such as an anechoic chamber.
- Device is operated in conjunction with a reradiating hood.
- Device is operated by federal or DoD personnel with the approval of the local spectrum manager.
Click Here for assistance calculating your re-radiating kit link budget and applying for your experimental license.