- Small Form Factor
- 2.5" x 0.75" x 0.875" (not including connectors)
- Low Noise Figure
- 2.1 dB NF typical at GPS L1.
- Wide Accepted Frequency Range
- Accepts signals from the entire L-Band, covering all major GNSS constellations.
This Mini Line Amplifier 20dB Regulated Pass DC (MLA20RPDC) is an active one input, one output amplifier optimized for GPS applications. This equipment accepts signals covering all major GNSS constellations with excellent gain flatness and a low L1 noise figure. In the standard configuration, the J1 port accepts DC voltage from a connected GPS receiver. This voltage is regulated and used to power the internal amplifiers while unregulated voltage is passed through the antenna port to power a connected active antenna or other upstream devices.
- As an in-line amplifier to negate the insertion loss of a long cable run.
- To add amplification to a signal provided by a passive antenna.