- Precise Amplitude Balance
- Less than 1 dB variation between ports.
- Flat Group Delay
- Less than 1ns variation between L1 and L2
- Qualification and Test Reports Available.
This Military Qualified Loaded DC Blocked Splitter 1X4 (MIL-LDCBS1X4) is a passive one input, four output RF splitter that splits signals from 1.1 GHz to 1.7 GHz. This equipment is designed to passively split signals within the L-band to provide multiple devices with the signal from a single antenna. In the standard configuration, the J1 port will pass DC voltage from a connected device and pass this power to the antenna or other devices upline from the splitter. The other ports (J2-J4) are DC blocked and loaded with 200Ω resistors to simulate antenna current draw which prevents antenna alarm faults. All MIL-Spec splitters are qualified to the rigorous MIL-STD 810F environmental & MIL-STD-461F EMI standards. Custom gain, DC power, and connector configurations are available upon request.
- Splitting a roof antenna signal between 4 GPS/GLONASS/GNSS receivers.
- Splitting a WAAS antenna between WAAS receiver, ADS-B, and 2 other devices.