- Precise Amplitude Balance
- Less than 1 dB variation between ports.
- Flat Group Delay
- Less than 1ns variation between L1 and L2.
- Low Insertion Loss
- -4.0 dB loss is typical across all operation frequencies.
This Military Qualified Loaded DC Blocked Splitter 1X2 (MIL-LDCBS1X2) is a passive one input, two output RF splitter that splits signals from 1.1 GHz to 1.7 GHz. This equipment is designed to passively split signals within the L-band to provide multiple devices with the signal from a single antenna. In the standard configuration, the J1 port will pass DC voltage from a connected device and pass this power to the antenna or other devices upline from the splitter. The other port (J2) is DC blocked and loaded with 200Ω resistors to simulate antenna current draw which prevents antenna alarm faults. All MIL-Spec splitters are qualified to the rigorous MIL-STD 810F environmental & MIL-STD-461F EMI standards. Custom gain, DC power, and connector configurations are available upon request.
- Splitting a roof antenna signal between 2 GPS/GLONASS/GNSS receivers.
- Splitting a WAAS antenna between WAAS receiver and ADS-B.