- Military Qualified 1x2 Splitter
- Mil STD 810F, MIL STD 704, MIL STD 1275B
- Excellent Gain Flatness
- Extremely Flat Group Delay
- Amplifier Gain 6dB typical
- Passess all GNSS Frequencies (Entire L-band)
- Phase Matched Outputs
The MIL-HIALDCBS1X2 GPS Splitter (GNSS Splitter) is a one input, two output high isolated amplified splitter based on the Wilkinson splitter design. The frequency response covers the entire L-band (all GNSS Frequencies) with excellent gain flatness. All Mil Spec splitters passed rigorous MIL-STD 810F testing detailed in the separate Qual Test Summary Certification. The MIL-HIALDCBS1X2 is standard hermetically sealed, EMI Shielded, Weatherproofed and configured with MIL-STD-704 or MIL-STD 1275B compliant power options. Each DC blocked output is loaded with a 200Ω resistor to simulate the antenna current draw to prevent false antenna alarm faults.