- Precise Amplitude Balance
- Less than 1ns dB variation between ports.
- Flat Group Delay
- Less than 1ns variation between L1 and L2.
- Qualification and Test Reports Available.
This Military Qualified High Isolated Amplified Loaded DC Blocked Splitter 1X2 (MIL-HIALDCBS1X2) is a high isolated, active, one input to two output RF splitter that splits signals from 1.1 GHz to 1.7 GHz. This equipment is designed to amplify and split signals within the L-band to provide multiple devices with the signal from a single antenna. Each output port (J1/J2) is isolated from external signals to prevent interference. In the standard configuration, the J1 port will pass DC voltage from a connected device and pass this power to the antenna or other devices upline from the splitter via the antenna port. The other port (J2) is DC blocked and loaded with 200Ω resistors to simulate antenna current draw which prevents antenna alarm faults. All MIL-Spec splitters are qualified to the rigorous MIL-STD 810F environmental & MIL-STD-461F EMI standards. Custom gain, DC, and connector configurations available upon request.
- Splitting and amplifying a roof antenna signal between 2 GPS/GLONASS/GNSS receivers.
- Splitting and amplifying WAAS antenna between WAAS receiver and ADS-B.