- Excellent Amplitude Balance
- Less than 1 dB variation between ports.
- Flat Group Delay
- Less than 1ns variation between L1 and L2
- Qualification and Test Reports Available
This Military Qualified Amplified Loaded DC Blocked Splitter 1X2 (MIL-ALDCBS1X2) is an active one input, two output RF splitter that splits signals from 1.1 GHz to 1.7 GHz. This equipment is designed to amplify and split signals within the L-band to provide multiple devices with the signal from a single antenna. In the standard configuration, the J1 port will pass DC voltage from a connected device and pass this power to the antenna or other devices upline from the splitter via the antenna port. The other port (J2) is DC blocked and loaded with a 200Ω resistor to simulate antenna current draw which prevents antenna alarm faults. All MIL-Spec splitters are qualified to the rigorous MIL-STD 810F environmental & MIL-STD-461F EMI standards. Custom gain, DC power, and connector configuration are available upon request.
- Splitting and amplifying a roof antenna signal between 2 GPS/GLONASS/GNSS receivers.
- Splitting and amplifying WAAS antenna between WAAS receiver and ADS-B.