- Re-Radiating Amplifier with External Power Supply
- Optional Kit Mounting Hardware
- Re-Radiating Amplifier Mount available.
- Optional Variable Gain Amplifier
- Adjustable gain from 1 dB to 25 dB.
- Optional Variable Gain Amplifier with LCD Screen
- Adjustable gain from 1 dB to 30 dB.
The L1/L2G Portable Networked Re-Radiating Kit (L1/L2GPNRRKIT) is a re-radiating kit that is designed for deployments where a full L-band antenna is already in place. The L-band signal received by the previously installed roof antenna is amplified and re-radiated to GPS receivers inside of a denied space using the passive re-radiating antenna. The L1/L2GPNRRKIT consists of a passive re-radiating antenna and a re-radiating amplifier (L1/L2GPNRRKAMP) with an external power supply that powers the entire system. A cable from the roof antenna to the re-radiating kit is required and can be purchased separately.
In the standard Networked (Externally Powered) configuration, the re-radiating amplifier output (J1) is DC Blocked while the antenna port will receive the RF signal and pass the customer selected voltage (3.3 to 15 VDC). Custom gain, DC power, and connector configurations are available upon request.
- To re-radiate signal indoors for GPS product testing.
- To maintain GPS signal for emergency vehicles parked indoors.
Please note that the L1/L2GPNRRKIT does not include antenna mounts.
CLICK HERE TO BROWSE ANTENNA MOUNTS.
An FCC Experimental Broadcast license is required to operate this device, with the following exceptions:
- Device is operated in a shielded environment, such as an anechoic chamber.
- Device is operated in conjunction with a reradiating hood.
- Device is operated by federal or DoD personnel with the approval of the local spectrum manager.
Click Here for assistance calculating your re-radiating kit link budget and applying for your experimental license.