- New L1/L2/L5 Galileo Glonass Omnistar Capability
- Re-Radiating Amplifier with Power Supply
- Optional Mounting Kit Hardware
- Variable Gain Option Available
- Re-Radiating Amp Gain Varies from 0 to +23 dB
The Portable GPS Re-Radiating Kit (L1/L2GPNRRKIT) is a re-radiating system that allows re-radiation of the GPS L1/L2/L5 & Galileo/GLONASS/Omnistar signals indoors. The L1/L2GPNRRKIT consists of a re-radiating amplifier with a wall mount plug-in transformer that powers the entire system and a passive re-radiating antenna. The GPS L1/L2/L5 & Galileo/GLONASS/Omnistar signal from the roof GPS antenna is amplified and radiated indoors. Thus, if a receiver has line of sight with the re-radiating antenna, it can receive the GPS signal indoors up to 100 feet away.
Please note that the L1/L2GPNRRKIT does not include antenna mounts.
CLICK HERE TO BROWSE ANTENNA MOUNTS.
An FCC Experimental Broadcast license is required to operate this device, with the following exceptions:
- Device is operated in a shielded environment, such as an anechoic chamber.
- Device is operated in conjunction with a reradiating hood.
- Device is operated by federal or DoD personnel with the approval of the local spectrum manager.
Click Here for assistance calculating your re-radiating kit link budget and applying for your experimental license.