- Precise Amplitude Balance
- Less than 1 dB variation between ports.
- Flat Group Delay
- Less than 1ns variation between L1 and L2.
- Low Insertion Loss
- -4.0 dB loss is typical across all operating frequencies.
The CPDC4X1 GPS Combiner (GNSS Combiner) is a four input, one output device. The frequency response covers the entire L-band (all GNSS Frequencies) with excellent flatness. In the standard configuration, DC is passed from a connected GPS device through the combiner to all inputs (antenna ports). The connected GPS device or receiver will continue to maintain a GPS lock in the
event of an antenna failure. Contact GPS Networking Technical Support for any questions regarding standard configurations or special configurations at email@example.com or 1-800-463-3063.
- Combining a signal from four GPS antennas to provide redundancy in case of antenna failure
- Combining a signal from four GPS antennas to protect against environmental interruptions