- Extremely Flat Group Delay
- Low Insertion Loss
- Passes all GNSS Frequencies (Entire L-band)
- Provides Antenna redundancy
- Allows receivers to function with a failed antenna
- Phase Matched Outputs
- Special Configurations Available By Request
The CPDC2X1 GPS Combiner (GNSS Combiner) is a two input, one output device. The frequency response covers the entire L-band (all GNSS Frequencies) with excellent flatness. In the standard configuration, DC is passed from a connected GPS device through the combiner to both inputs (antenna ports). The connected GPS device or receiver will continue to maintain a GPS lock in the event of an antenna failure.