- Precise Amplitude Balance
- Less than 1 dB variation between ports.
- Flat Group Delay
- Less than 1ns variation between L1 and L2.
- Wide Accepted Frequency Range
- Accepts signals from the entire L-Band, covering all major GNSS constellations.
The CPDC2X1 GPS Combiner (GNSS Combiner) is a two input, one output device. The frequency response covers the entire L-band (all GNSS Frequencies) with excellent flatness. In the standard configuration, DC is passed from a connected GPS device through the combiner to both inputs (antenna ports). The connected GPS device or receiver will continue to maintain a GPS lock in the event of an antenna failure. Contact GPS Networking Technical Support for any questions regarding standard configurations or special configurations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-463-3063.
- Combining a signal from two GPS antennas to provide redundancy in case of antenna failure.
- Combining a signal from two GPS antennas to protect against environmental interruptions.