- Excellent Gain Flatness
- Less than 1 dB variation between ports.
- Flat Group Delay
- Less that 1ns variation between L1 and L2
- Phase Matched Balance
- Less than 4° of variation between ports.
The ALDCBS1X8 GPS Amplified Splitter is a one input, eight output device based on the Wilkinson splitter design. The frequency response covers the entire L-band (all GNSS frequencies) with excellent gain flatness. In the standard configuration without external power, Output 1 (J1) passes DC from the connected GPS device through the splitter to the input (antenna port), allowing the GPS receiver to power both an active antenna and the splitter’s internal amplifier. The other RF outputs (J2-J8) are DC blocked and loaded with 200Ω resistors to simulate the antenna current draw to prevent false antenna alarm faults.
- Splitting and amplifying a roof antenna signal between 8 GPS/GLONASS/GNSS receivers.
- Splitting and amplifying WAAS antenna between WAAS receiver, ADS-B, and 6 other devices.
For the high isolation version of this product, please see this alternative DATASHEET.