- Excellent Amplitude Balance
- Flat Group Delay
- Less that 1ns variation between L1 and L2
- High Output Gain
- 22 dB gain is typical across all operating frequencies
This Amplified Loaded DC Blocked Splitter 1X2 (ALDCBS1X2) is an active one input, two output splitter that splits signals from 1.1 GHz to 1.7 GHz. This equipment is designed to amplify and split signals within the L-band to provide two devices with the signal from a single antenna. In the standard configuration, the J1 port will pass DC voltage from a connected device and pass this power to the antenna or other devices upline from the splitter via the antenna port. The other port (J2) is DC blocked and loaded with a 200Ω resistor to simulate antenna current draw which prevents antenna alarm faults. Custom gain, DC power, and connector configurations are available upon request.
- Splitting and amplifying a roof antenna signal between 2 GPS/GLONASS/GNSS receivers.
- Splitting and amplifying an antenna signal to 2 passive antennas to re-radiate 2 spaces.
For the high isolation version of this product, please see this alternative DATASHEET.