- High Gain Amplified Roof Antenna
- Provides 40 dB gain via internal LNA.
- Re-Radiating Amplifier with External Power Supply
- Optional Kit Mounting Hardware
- Roof Antenna Mount & Re-Radiating Amplifier Mount available.
- Optional Re-Radiating Variable Gain Amplifier
- Adjustable gain from 1 dB to 30 dB.
The GPS Hangar Networked Re-Radiating Kit (L1/L2GHNRRKIT) comes with the components to build a re-radiating system that can re-radiate all the major GNSS frequencies indoors. The GNSS signals received by the roof antenna are amplified and re-radiated to GPS receivers indoors, eliminating the need to attach receivers directly to the roof antenna. The L1/L2GHNRRKIT consists of an active roof antenna, a passive re-radiating antenna, and a re-radiating amplifier (L1/L2GHNRRKAMP) with an external power supply that powers the entire system. A cable from the roof antenna to the re-radiating kit is required and can be purchased separately. With up to 150ft of LMR400 low loss coax cable connecting the roof antenna to the re-radiating amplifier, the L1/L2GHNRRKIT will transmit GNSS signals indoors to receivers up to 100 feet away.
In the standard Networked (Externally Powered) configuration, the re-radiating amplifier output (J1) is DC Blocked. Custom gain, DC power, and connector configurations are available upon request.
- To re-radiate signal indoors for GPS product testing.
- To maintain GPS signal for emergency vehicles parked indoors.
Please note that the L1/L2GHNRRKIT GPS Re-Radiating Kits do not include antenna mounts.
CLICK HERE TO BROWSE ANTENNA MOUNTS.
An FCC Experimental Broadcast license is required to operate this device, with the following exceptions:
- Device is operated in a shielded environment, such as an anechoic chamber.
- Device is operated in conjunction with a reradiating hood.
- Device is operated by federal or DoD personnel with the approval of the local spectrum manager.
Click Here for assistance calculating your re-radiating kit link budget and applying for your experimental license.