- Amplified High Gain Roof Antenna
- Re-Radiating Amplifier with Power Supply
- Optional Mounting Kit Hardware
- L1/L2GRAMB Roof Antenna Mount & WRUMT Re-Radiating Amp Mount
- Variable Gain Option Available
- Re-Radiating Amp Gain Varies from 0 to +23 dB
The L1/L2/L5 Galileo/GLONASS/Omnistar GPS Hangar Networked Re-Radiating Kit (L1/L2GHNRRKIT) is a complete re-radiating system that allows re-radiation of the GPS L1, L2, L5, Galileo, GLONASS and Omnistar signals indoors. The L1/L2GHNRRKIT consists of an active roof antenna, a re-radiating amplifier with a wall mount plug-in transformer that powers the entire system, and a passive re-radiating antenna. The signal from the roof antenna is amplified and radiated indoors. Thus, if a receiver has line of sight with the re-radiating antenna, it can receive all of the GNSS signals indoors up to 100 feet away.
Please note that the L1/L2GHNRRKIT GPS Re-Radiating Kits do not include antenna mounts.
CLICK HERE TO BROWSE ANTENNA MOUNTS.
An FCC Experimental Broadcast license is required to operate this device, with the following exceptions:
- Device is operated in a shielded environment, such as an anechoic chamber.
- Device is operated in conjunction with a reradiating hood.
- Device is operated by federal or DoD personnel with the approval of the local spectrum manager.
Click Here for assistance calculating your re-radiating kit link budget and applying for your experimental license.